Product Manager -F12
Product Manager -F12
Experience: 5+ Years
Location: Bangalore (Currently WFH)
Job Role: FloCareer is aVideo and telephonic interviews platform blended with highly qualified pool of industry experts. To enrich this tech savvy ecosystem, we are hiring a Product Manager who has more than 5 years of experience in Product Management (Tech and Management). Who can work on our product strategy and can ensure smooth functioning of product lifestyle.
What you will be doing (you will enjoy the processJ):
- Understand product and feature requirements in detail.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Implements usage tracking and analyzes patterns to validate new feature requirements.
- Meet regularly with key customer-facing teams to collect and analyze user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Help in developing and implementing product vision and strategy.
- Represent the company in product or domain-specific conferences and events.
What makes you a great Product Manager at FloCareer (Ideal Candidate):
- Eye for details – very detail oriented approach
- Strong Logical and Quantitative aptitude, ability to think out of the box.
- Fluent in Spoken and written English
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development process
- Bachelor’s degree in product design or engineering
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Previous start-up experience would be a huge plus
- Five or more years experience in product management or a similar role
- A people-friendly person with organizational and leadership skills
- Good hand on wireframe designing / Mockups will be added advantage
- Prior experience in development will be a plus
- Knowledge of various tools/APIs available online which help in reducing development time
*The ideal candidate must be experienced in Product Management (Tech and Management), with a firm grasp on emerging technologies, platforms, and applications, and have the ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient. From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our Technology Development, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth*
Open Positions : 2