Job Role: FloCareer is a Video and telephonic interviews platform blended with highly qualified pool of industry experts. To enrich this tech savvy ecosystem, we are hiring an Operations Manager/Analyst with 5+ years of exp in IT Operations / Recruitment & Sales background.
Confluence of minds gearing towards a concept of online assessment by industry experts.
FloCareer is a fast-growing startup in HSR Layout, Bangalore. FloCareer is a state of the art Video and Telephonic Interview Platform combined with a pool of Industry Experts who can conduct technical interviews on behalf by hiring company. FloCareer is helping many large MNCs, such as Wipro, Crisil, Citius Tech, MindTree, Mercedes Benz, Biocon and many others to conduct their interviews in India and USA. You will get a chance to work with industry veterans directly and work on coolest projects and high growth environment. We are on a growth path, and looking forward to expand rapidly!
Experience: 5+ years of exp in IT Operations / Recruitment & Sales background| Location: Bangalore (Currently WFH)
What you will be doing (you will enjoy the process☺):
● Building/managing the community of Tech Experts
● Engaging community members by various activities
● Communicating updates to the Flo team
● Act like a community manager Implement Strategies for the community growth
● Connecting with Tech Experts and explain the FLO freelancing service and engage them
● Cross Departmental coordination for getting new details about required roles
● Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts so as to maintain smooth workflow
● Acts as a Team Member sometimes i.e, performing hands on work of the team members
● Understanding the procedural logic and perform the duties accordingly
What makes you a great Operations Manager/Analyst at FloCareer (Ideal Candidate):
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness.
● A growth mindset is part of your DNA. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change.
● 5+ years of exp in IT Recruitment & Sales background ideally SAAS companies.
● Should have good experience in conducting product demo, webinars, cold calls & convincing skills.
● Enthusiast person who loves to Should have team lead experience and can do planning and demand prediction from the market.
● Experience in MS Excel / Word / PowerPoint
● Eye for details – very detail oriented approach
● Strong Logical and Quantitative aptitude, ability to think out of the box.
● Fluent in Spoken and written English
● Previous start-up experience would be a huge plus
● Team Management
● Who possess Networking and technical zeal
● Fact-based management to drive decision making
Good to Have:
● Bachelor’s or master’s degree
● Industry experience in Talent Acquisition
● Entrepreneurial Attitude is a must
What we offer:
● Startup Flexibility | Flexible working hours (WFH)
● Opportunity to work with fast growing start-up
● ESOPs (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
● Health Insurance Coverage
● Working on cutting edge technologies
● Be a part of making a history in Start-up
What happens after you apply:
● You will receive an acknowledgement email with Company details
● If gets shortlisted, our hiring team will get in touch with you within 3-4 days
● Rest all the information will be communicated to you via our FloCareer Platform
Our expectations before/after you apply:
● Explore FloCareer: https://www.flocareer.com
● Let’s dive into detail, here is our LinkedIn presence: https://www.linkedin.com/company/flocareer/mycompany/?viewAsMember=true
Share this opportunity: Even if you are someone, not looking for jobs, please share the update within your network.
Come! Work with us -- Match ‘Opportunity’ and ‘Talent’ through Gig Economy
Think – Learn – Implement – Grow
Open Positions : 3