• Maintain a sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
• Identify and recommend areas of process improvement to gain operational efficiencies and improve the overall customer experience
• Must be self-motivated and consistently review internal processes, enhancing product and solution knowledge and the IAM industry trends.
• Work in a high-impact, high-intensity environment and stay focused and organized
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Monitoring the identity as a service platform relates to bandwidth consumption, CPU and RAM usage, internal database connection monitoring, suggesting and implementing changes to the current monitoring solution to provide an effective alerting system for our customers and internal Infrastructure staff.
• Maintain server integrity and stability.
• Updating our servers, client servers, and related systems
• Monitoring servers for possible issues.
• Implement new systems in support of Infrastructure objectives and initiatives.
• Write shell scripts for Linux servers.
• Work on particular Infrastructure related projects.
• Assist other teams in troubleshooting issues.
• Update and assess existing shell scripts.
• Investigate reported issues or security threats.
• Document new procedures and update documentation.
• Expert knowledge of Unix / Linux Operating Systems
• Expert knowledge of AWS architecture and maintenance of cloud infrastructure
• Experience with a Microsoft Operating Environment, including Windows Server and Active Directory
• Experience with shell scripting and programming
• Passion for Scripting/Automation and working with Cloud Technology (AWS or Google)
• Understanding of enterprise operating environment with multiple distinct endpoints, including cross-platform environments that involve both Unix/Linux and Microsoft platforms.
• Understanding of the world wide web, TCP/IP, TLS
• Experience with Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTPD, and IIS
• Experience building secure trust relationships between endpoints (CSR, CSA, etc.)
• Experience with enterprise software patching and upgrade processes for cloud platforms as well as customer environments
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Agile development methodologies
• Experience with AWS or other cloud computing/data center solutions
• Experience with Infrastructure as code using tools like Terraform and Ansible.
• Experience with mission-critical, 24x7 systems.
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service is vital.
• Familiar with Configuration Management principles and tools.
• Needs a deep understanding of server architecture and OSI layer model to include such components as databases, caches, queues, load balancers, and more.
• Needs the ability to create and maintain Infrastructure and Security systems documentation.
• Experience conducting disaster recovery planning and simulation tests
• Experience with building and supporting LANs and WANs
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written experience with technical and non-technical audiences.
• Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge, and learn from them.
• Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL
• Experience coding in Java, C++, and C# is a strong plus for this position
• Experience with Python
• Experience with containerization and container orchestration
• REST API knowledge and implementation experience
• Experience with or understanding of machine language, memory management, and file system i/o
Not Disclosed by the Recruiter
Not Disclosed by the Recruiter