Content Writer -F11
Content Writer -F11
Experience: 1+ Year
Location: Bangalore (Currently WFH)
Job Role: FloCareer is aVideo and telephonic interviews platform blended with highly qualified pool of industry experts. To enrich this tech savvy ecosystem, we are hiring a Content Writer who has more than 1 year of experience in Content Writing. Who can work on our content requirements and ensure the creativity and quality of the content.
What you will be doing (you will enjoy the processJ):
- Create content pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost our brand awareness.
- Produce content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Develop different content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers on a regular basis.
- Oversee our website, promote our blog and pitch articles to third-party platforms effectively.
- Work together with different departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Compose product descriptions to promote our products and services.
- Assure all-around consistency for textual styles, pictures, fonts and tones in the content.
- Research industry-related topics by combining web sources, interviews and studies.
What makes you a great Content Writer at FloCareer (Ideal Candidate):
- Eye for details – very detail oriented approach
- Strong Logical and Quantitative aptitude, ability to think out of the box.
- Fluent in Spoken and written English
- Previous start-up experience would be a huge plus
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- Proven 3+ year work experience as a Content Writer or Copywriter.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, Weebly, Joomla, etc).
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing strategies including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
*The ideal candidate must be experienced in Content Writer, with a firm grasp on emerging technologies, platforms, and applications, and have the ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient. From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our Public Relations Department, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth*
Good to Have:
· SEO/SEM Certification
· Experience in content writing and digital marketing
Open Positions : 3